Construction Workplace Injury Lawyers in Minnesota
Construction sites are known for their inherent risks, and unfortunately, accidents happen. If you are a construction worker who has been injured on the job and denied the workers’ compensation benefits you rightfully deserve, Patterson Dahlberg, Injury Lawyers is here to help. We understand the physical, emotional, and financial toll that construction injuries can bring, and our dedicated team of attorneys is committed to fighting for your rights. With our expertise in workers’ compensation law, we can assist you in obtaining the compensation you need to cover medical expenses and support your recovery process.
Common Reasons for Construction Accidents
Construction sites are dynamic environments, often involving heavy machinery, hazardous materials, and complex tasks. Several factors contribute to accidents on construction sites, including:
- Lack of Training: Inadequate training for workers can result in accidents. When employees are not properly trained to handle equipment or perform tasks safely, the risk of injury increases significantly.
- Unsafe Working Conditions: Failure to adhere to safety protocols, such as inadequate scaffolding, lack of fall protection, or insufficient safety barriers, can lead to serious accidents.
- Negligence: Negligent actions or omissions by contractors, supervisors, or fellow workers can create dangerous situations that put construction workers at risk.
- Equipment Malfunction: Defective or poorly maintained equipment can malfunction, leading to severe accidents and injuries.
- Communication Issues: Miscommunication or a lack of clear instructions on a construction site can lead to misunderstandings, resulting in accidents and injuries.
Common Types of Construction Injuries
Construction sites are prone to a wide range of injuries due to their nature. Some common types of construction injuries include:
- Falls: Construction workers often work at elevated heights, making falls a prevalent cause of severe injuries. Falls from ladders, scaffolding, or roofs can result in broken bones, spinal injuries, or head trauma.
- Struck-by Accidents: Construction sites are busy with various activities, making it possible for workers to be struck by falling objects, moving vehicles, or swinging equipment.
- Caught-in or Caught-between Accidents: These accidents occur when workers are caught in or between heavy machinery, equipment, or collapsing structures. Such incidents can lead to crushed limbs, traumatic amputations, or internal injuries.
- Electrocution: Construction sites involve the use of electrical equipment, and contact with live wires or faulty circuits can result in severe electrical burns, cardiac arrest, or even death.
- Repetitive Strain Injuries: Construction work often involves repetitive motions, leading to conditions like carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, or back and neck strains.
Patterson Dahlberg Can Fight For Your Workers’ Comp Claim
If you have been injured in a construction accident and have had your workers’ compensation claim denied, it is crucial to consult with a knowledgeable attorney at Patterson Dahlberg, Injury Lawyers. Our experienced legal team will assess the circumstances surrounding your case, gather relevant evidence, and build a strong claim on your behalf. We will advocate for your rights, negotiate with insurance companies, and pursue the compensation you deserve for your medical bills, lost wages, rehabilitation costs, and pain and suffering.
If you find yourself in a situation where your workers’ compensation claim has been denied, don’t despair. Contact Patterson Dahlberg, Injury Lawyers today to schedule a consultation with one of our dedicated attorneys. We have offices in Rochester, Minnesota and Twin Cities Area. We are committed to helping you navigate the complex legal landscape, ensuring that your rights are protected and you receive the compensation you deserve. Remember, you are not alone – we are here to fight for your rights and help you get back on your feet.