Have You Been Injured? Choose The Champions at Patterson Dahlberg
Most individuals have experienced an accident of some kind in their lifetime. At the very least, most people have a friend or family member who has suffered from a car wreck, a fall, or a dog bite injury. But many do not know of the abundance of scenarios that occur under the umbrella of “personal injury law.”
Here at Patterson Dahlberg Injury Lawyers, personal injury is what we do. When we began our team, we decided that we wanted to ensure that our clients, who depend on getting their just settlement from insurance companies, get the compensatory judgments they deserve. It is not a secret that insurance companies often act quickly to deny valid claims or make unreasonably low offers in hopes that the victim will not engage an attorney.
We liked the idea that our clients did not have to pay anything for initial consultations, but they would not be faced with a fee unless we collect the money you deserve.
Because of the type of work that accompanies wrecks, falls, and other injuries, we knew it would be necessary to be available at all times to meet with our clients at our offices, at the victim’s home, and even at the hospital.
Additionally, our team has the experience to handle complex personal injury lawsuits of many types.
Our offices are in Rochester, Minnesota’s Patterson Dahlberg Injury Lawyers serves all of Southeast Minnesota.
What Makes a Personal Injury Lawyer Good at What He/She Does?
1. The best personal injury lawyers have plenty of experience. An excellent personal injury lawyer may have focus areas.
2. Quality personal injury lawyers will not pressure you to settle your claim until the numbers are in your favor. It is wise to look at their track records.
3. An excellent personal injury attorney operates on a contingency basis, without any hidden fees.
4. Look at the reviews online for the firm with which you are choosing.
5. Research attorneys who specialize in your type of case.
6. Make sure your attorney has a team of professionals who know what they are doing.
7. Personal injury lawyers need to specialize in tort law. Tort lawyers make sure that the parties responsible pay for the damages suffered by the victim. They also ensure that people get fair compensation for any injury they receive because of another person’s negligence.
Patterson Dahlberg, Personal Injury Lawyers, has recovered more than $120,000,000 for their clients.
Some Examples of Personal Injury Cases
Personal injury cases include:
- ATV accidents
- Burn injuries
- Automobile accidents
- Electric shock
- Fire accidents
- Homeowner liabilities
- Dog bite injuries
- Pedestrian accidents
- Whiplash injury
- Leg and hip injury
- Slip and fall accident
- Spinal injury
- Train accidents
- Truck crash injuries
- Wrongful death
- Ankle and foot injuries
- Boating accidents
- Electrical accidents
- Gas explosions
- Knee injuries
- Bus accident injury
- Child neglect or abuse
- Swimming pool accidents
- Motorcycle accident
- Snowmobile accidents
- Traumatic brain and head injuries
- Workplace injuries, and more
One of our most tragic cases occurred due to a single-vehicle roll-over on a highway. The crash caused a passenger to suffer quadriplegia. The individual received a $1,000,000 compensation.
Issues Involved in Personal Injury Cases
The American Bar Association explains that a few of the finer points in personal injury law:
This somewhat new tort law area holds designers and manufacturers strictly liable for injuries from defective products. Some examples include:
- Maintaining safety measures in high-risk environments, such as manufacturing, construction, and other potentially dangerous work.
- Negligence in design
- Neglected recalls
In most cases, cases like these mean that clients will need a skilled attorney knowledgeable in these types of cases.
A person can be at fault in tort even if their conduct is not morally blameworthy. Fault liability does not terminate by excuses that establish the absence of guilt (The degree of blameworthiness in committing a crime or offense).
This type of wrongdoing can also be the basis of personal injury claims but are rare. Another person is striking an example of this type of personal injury, even if it occurs as a practical joke, may allow the person hit to win a suit of battery. Another example is if a store detective wrongly detains an individual for shoplifting, the person detained may win a case for false imprisonment.
Again, the interpretation of personal injury laws and torts should be the purview of experienced and competent attorneys.
Patterson Dahlberg Personal Injury Lawyers
Located in Rochester, Minnesota, the attorneys at Patterson Dahlberg attorneys also work with clients from New Ulm, Minnesota, St. Peter, Minnesota, and Mankato, Minnesota. The Patterson Dahlberg attorneys know that facing a lawsuit is often nerve-wracking and stressful. That is why we use every chance we get to let our clients and potential clients know that our team of individuals who know what they are doing will make you more comfortable than you could imagine as you walk through the legal matters you face.
Our clients have said:
- “The team was a comfort to me and saved my life.”
- “Patterson Dahlberg is the place, as far as I’m concerned. The staff was so professional.”
- “I just felt that Patterson Dahlberg cared about me.”
There are many attorneys around, so finding the right ones to help you with your situation can become a complex and complicated issue. At Patterson Dahlberg, we can walk you through your case and make sure you receive compensation for any mishaps that have occurred.
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current that can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance.”
Robert Francis Kennedy
Contact us now for more information and assistance