Paul Dahlberg has recovered over $60,000,000 for his clients
Paul R. Dahlberg is a partner with the firm of Patterson Dahlberg, Injury Lawyers. His practice is focused strictly on plaintiff’s personal injury claims. He has represented hundreds of those injured or killed by the negligence of others. His experience includes extensive practice in car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, premises liability, dog bites, and products liability. He has litigated to verdict and settled countless cases involving wrongful death, traumatic brain injury (TBI) and spinal cord injuries.
For 15 years Paul managed the Rochester office of Meshbesher & Spence. In 2009 he left Meshbesher & Spence and joined Tom Patterson who focuses his practice on Workers’ Compensation claims. Patterson Dahlberg, Injury Lawyers is a firm representing injured people throughout Minnesota.
He has served as a volunteer attorney for Trial Lawyers Care, the group who handled compensation claims for victims of the 9-11 disaster. He also is a member of MTLA and has served on the Board of Governors for 10 years. Paul is licensed in Minnesota and Wisconsin and is active in Federal practice in Minnesota as well. He has spoken in Minnesota and Wisconsin at seminars and continuing legal education on topics relating to serious injuries and wrongful death cases in state and federal court.
Paul Dahlberg has been certified as a life member for both the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
The Million Dollar Advocates Forum recognizes attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts, awards and settlements. The organization was founded in 1993 and has approximately 3,000 members throughout the country.
Dahlberg is a graduate of the University of Minnesota School of Law. His practice is focused on representing people injured in accidents such as car and truck, motorcycle, farm or other serious accidents resulting in personal injury or wrongful death.
JD 1992, University of Minnesota; BA 1988, Luther College, Decorah, Iowa.
1992 Minnesota Supreme Court; 1992 United States District Court, District of Minnesota; 1992 United States Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit; 1993 Wisconsin Supreme Court; 1993 United States District Court, District of Wisconsin; 1993 United States Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit.
Attorney, 2009 – present, Patterson Dahlberg, Injury Lawyers
Attorney, 1994 – 2009, Meshbesher & Spence
Attorney, 1992 – 1994, Doar, Drill & Skow
Extensive Experience In:
- Auto accident litigation
- Wrongful Death
- Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
- Insurance Disputes
- Single vehicle rollover cases
- Passenger claim
- Claims against family members
- Commercial Truck and Bus cases
- Minnesota Association for Justice (formerly Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association), 1992 – present (Board of Governors 1997 – 2007)
- American Association for Justice (formerly American Trial Lawyers Association), 1993 – present
- $3.25 million settlement in fatal bus rollover – September 2011 (The Post-Bulletin)
- Settlement reached in I-90 bus crash – September 2011 (KTTC.com)
- Paxil suit settled by Glaxo for $40 million – October 2008 (Star Tribune)
- Jury will decide if business contributed to crash – June 2005 (The Post-Bulletin)
- Local lawyers who helped 9/11 victims recognized – May 2005 (Minnesota Lawyer)
- Lawsuit filed over anti-depressant for children – August 2004 (Minnesota Lawyer)
- Settlement found no bar to umbrella coverage – May 2002 (Minnesota Lawyer)
- Are jury awards in greater Minnesota getting greater? – August 2001 (Minnesota Lawyer)
- Judgment vacated for failure to name all parties in interest – January 2001 (Minnesota Lawyer)